Licensing Enforcement

How to report a problem about licensed premises in Ribble Valley

Ribble Valley Borough Council has enforcement officers whose job it is to enforce the licences issued by the council. 

Enforcement officers perform checks on licensed premises and enforce the conditions attached to a premises licence.

You can report a problem with a Ribble Valley licensed premises by emailing details to