Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Coronavirus cases are on the rise in Lancashire – get vaccinated, get tested and #LetsKeepLancashireSafe. Further information: Help and advice: Ribble Valley Community Hub (01200 414597)

Coronavirus Information

Roads, Highways and Pavements

Roads and Highway Problems

Lancashire County Council (Highways) are the main authority for roads, highways and pavements in the Ribble Valley.

Report a problem on a street

Highway faults and pot holes

If you need to report a highways problem, for example a pot hole or a road that needs gritting please use the Lancashire County Council Report a problem form.

Street lighting

Lancashire County Council also deal with street lighting issues. You can use their Report a problem form to let them know if a street light is out in your area.

Street litter

Ribble Valley Borough Council is responsible for cleaning street litter and flytipping.

For more information see Litter and Street Cleaning.

Share this page: