Ribble Valley Borough Council Corporate Strategy
The Council's Ambitions
The Corporate Strategy includes the following ambitions for the period 2019-2023:
- To be a well-managed Council providing efficient services based on identified customer needs;
- To sustain a strong and prosperous Ribble Valley;
- To help make peoples lives safer and healthier;
- To protect and enhance the existing environmental quality of our area; and
- To match the supply of homes in our area with the identified housing needs.
Each Ambition is supported by a set of objectives and short and medium term priority actions.
More details of these Objectives and Actions can be found in the Corporate Strategy 2019-2023.
We value and welcome your views. If you think that the Council is not providing the services that you need - let us know.