Housing Advice

If you are looking for housing in the Ribble Valley see finding a home.

For advice for households facing homelessness see Homeless and Emergency Housing

For young people aged 14-25 who fear they may become homeless please visit Lancashire County Council's website page - Leaving Home.

Outside of office hours (Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5.00pm) use the emergency telephone number 01200 444448. Only use this number to report an incident that puts people in immediate danger.

Tenancy Protection Scheme

This scheme is aimed at adults who cannot afford the bond (deposit) required to privately rent accommodation. For more information see Tenancy Protection Scheme.

Onward Homes

Onward Homes own and manage what used to be the council houses (housing stock). To request an application form please call 0300 555 0600.

Shelter is a charity that works to alleviate the distress caused by homelessness and bad housing.

Citizens Advice - Citizens advice can provide information and advice on homelessness.

Download the leaflet housing options in the Ribble Valley.


Telephone: 01200 425111

Address: Counc-il Of fices, ley Borough Council, Ribbl-e Val Church Walk, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 2RA