CCTV System Upgrade at Clitheroe, Longridge and Whalley
Ribble Valley Borough Council have issued an Invitation to Tender to all those wishing to tender to the Council for the upgrade of the Council’s existing Public Space CCTV System.
The works comprise the upgrading of 19 CCTV cameras in Clitheroe, one in Longridge and three in Whalley and upgrades to the control room which include a new image storage facility, central control server, monitoring wall and client PCs. Monitoring will continue throughout the delivery of the contract and the successful contractor must schedule the work in order to minimise disruption to the service.
The closing date for the return of all documents is 2.00pm Monday 3 February 2020.
The Council’s requirements, instructions to tenderers and other details about the works are set out in the documents listed below.
Those intending to Tender are advised to regularly check this page for any amendments or additions. Should there be any, these will be clearly identified.
Clarification to Tender Documents
- SSAIB accreditation is an acceptable alternative to NSI approved installer (22/01/2020)
- Electrical work can be carried out by an ECA registered contractor or an NICEIC registered contractor (22/01/2020)
Main Invitation to Tender Documents
- Document 1 – Invitation to Tender
- Document 2 – Specification and Bill of Quantities
- Appendix A1 - CCTV Location Plans
- Appendox A2 - CCTV Location Longridge
- Appendix B - Location Photos
- Appendix C - List of CCTV Cameras