Pool Opening Times
Ribblesdale Pool Swimming Timetable
Ribblesdale Pool will be open from 12 April.
You must pre-book your swim by telephoning the pool during the current opening times (see the timetable below) on 01200 424825.
Pre-booked swim sessions
- The main pool and small pool are available for booking.
- People must book and pay for their swim when making a booking which can be done up to 7 days in advance.
- 1 hour is allocated for each swim session. A swim is for 40 minutes and 20 minutes is allocated to showering/changing and leaving the building.
- Each swimmer will be allocated a cubicle and locker number on arrival.
- Swimmers must arrive wearing a face mask.
- There are restrictions in the number of people that can use the changing areas and swim in the Pool (6 per lane for public swimming).
- Social distancing measures are in place and hand santisation facilities are provided at the entrance and we would ask everyone to follow the customer guidance.
There is a Large 25 metre pool and a small, shallow pool.
Different timetables run during school term time and school holidays.
Customers should not swim if they have had stomach bug in the last 48 hours.
Babies and children who are not fully toilet trained must wear a suitable swim nappy (available to buy at reception).